- Hamstring flexibility changes your body and helps avoid injuries. Tight hamstrings can affect the range of motion in sports, running/walking, and posture.
Application: Complete one hamstring sequence each day. Three different sequences below for any part of the day and at any location: in your office, at the gym, morning/evening in bed.
- *Standing Sequence: Forward Bend ➜ Big Toe ➜ Extended Triangle ➜ Extended Hand-to-Toe
- *Sitting Sequence: Bound Angle ➜ Staff Pose ➜ Seated Forward Bend (Left/Right/Center)
- *Supine Sequence: Happy Baby ➜ Reclining Big Toe (On Back) ➜ Side Reclining Leg Lift
Go Above and Beyond: Complete a full sun salutation sequence with all three sequences above!
* Stick figure illustrations coming soon!